Ukraine Date is a dating service powered by Cupid Media dating website developer. Ukraine Date has over 80,000 registered members. Most of them are from Ukraine, the United States, and Turkey. This website focuses on Ukrainian girls and men seeking a relationship in Ukraine. The website generates over 12,000 monthly visits.
- Most members look for a stable relationship and the girls are really willing to relocate
- Easy-to-use interface
- Simple registration.
- Limited features of a free subscription
- High competition
- No iOS mobile app
How it works
You first need to create an account to use the website. The registration process is fairly simple. Follow these steps:
- Go to Ukraine Date com. Here you need to press the View Singles Now red button.
2. The registration form will appear. Here you need to fill in your name, age, sex, and whom you want to date. Then fill in your email address. Better create a new one and use it for dating only. Make a password for your UkraineDate account. You can also join the website with your Facebook. It will take less time. The green tick indicates that you agree to the terms and conditions.
3. After you complete the registration, the service will direct you to your account. It will advise you to upload a photo of yourself. Note that you will get more attention to your profile. You will not only attract girls with your handsomeness but also get higher profile ranking. You can upload photos from your Facebook as well.
4. The search results are random for now. But you can adjust your preferences with search settings. Choose a country of your desired girl, her age, and the location.
5. You can start by filling your profile. The dashboard is located in the upper right corner of the website. You can complete a questionnaire about your appearance, physique, education, hobbies, job, etc. It will help others find you. You can change the parameters whenever you want.
6. There is a Cupid Tags feature that adds keywords to your profile. You can add 5+ tags.
7. Go to View Your Profile menu. It will look like this. You can easily remove the tags.
Other things you can adjust and edit:
- Your account information like email, location, password.
- Search parameters. The advanced search feature allows you to manage girls’ parameters. Adjust their appearance, marital status, physique, lifestyle, and many more.
- Verify your profile. You need to upload a scan the proof of your identity. You can use a passport, ID card, or a driving license.
You can access UkraineDate com via your mobile browser as well. More than that, it has a mobile application available for Android users. Unfortunately, it does not support Apple devices. The app design is typical of Cupid Media dating applications. It is outdated and far from being vid and appealing. On the other hand, it provides the same functions as the desktop version except for Cupid Tags.
It is true that Ukrainian girls charm men with Slavic beauty. Most of the girls on the website are magnificent and desiring. Because of the uncertain economic situation in Ukraine and low living standards, Ukrainian women are mostly interested in men from first-world countries.
On the other hand, Ukrainian girls comprise only 15% of the whole website audience. That is why competition is very high.
Also, the simple registration process makes it easy to create a fake account. A certain % of users can be fake. And it is like 90% of the girls prefer not to verify their profiles. If you scroll like 5-6 pages, you will find only 3-4 verified profiles.
Ukrainian Date pricing policy similar to other Cupid Media websites and foster people to buy a membership. There are three subscription plans:
- Standart. It is very limited. You can send interest to users and chat with golden and platinum members.
- Gold. You can disable ads, send messages to any user, and hide your profile. Hiding your profile allows you to stay anonymous if you want so.
- Platinum. Besides features available for the gold subscription, you can use a translation tool while chatting. You can also use exclusive search options.
You can compare the pricing below:
|Subscription plan||Gold||Platinum||The total annual cost for Golden plan||The total annual cost for the platinum plan|
|Monthly subscription rate||$30||$35||$360||$420|
|3-months subscription rate||$60 ($20/month)||$70 ($23.3/month)||$240||$279.6|
|Annual subscription rate||$120 ($10/month)||$150 ( $12.5/month)||$120||$150|
As you see, the annual platinum membership is the most money-saving option. To purchase the plan of your choosing, you can use the following banking options:
- Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club debit and credit cards
- Paypal, Webmoney and Yandex Money e-wallets
The website ensures user data protection. However, when it comes to dating online and chatting with brides, you need to follow these steps to protect yourself against possible fraud:
- Do not share your Ukraine Dating password, keep it private. You should make it strong enough to ensure your account is very hard to hack
- Never share your personal data with other users
- Quit communicating or block the user who asks you for money. An online dating environment is a lucrative place for scammers
What is Ukraine Date?
Ukraine Date is an online dating service, where you can find Ukrainian women for friendship, dating, or marriage.
How much does Ukraine Date cost?
Depending on the subscription plan, it costs from $30-35 per month and $120-150 per year. A 3-month subscription costs $60-70.
Is Ukraine Date Legit?
It is legit, and you need to be at least 18 years old to start using the website.
Who owns Ukraine Date?
Cupid Media, an online dating software developer, owns Ukraine Date.
Does Ukraine Date have a mobile app?
It has a mobile application available on Google Play for free.
How do I delete my Ukraine Date account?
To delete an account, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile.
- Go to your profile settings.
- Click on Switch Off Profile.
- Enter your password.
- Indicate the reason why you leave Ukraine Date.