Eastern Honeys Review
Jolly Romance Review
- It has a massive database
- It has discounts for students, churchmen and military servants
- It is expensive
- A significant portion of users are not interested in real dating
How it works
To create a Christian Filipina account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to ChristianFilipina.com. Here you have a registration menu. Select whom you are looking for and press Next. You can also create a profile using your Facebook account. It will save you time.
2. Then, go to the section where you can select the age of the girls you want to meet.
3. Then, you need to indicate your date of birth. It is a little strange that the last age option is only 1995. What if a person was born in 1997, 1998?
4. There are similar menus where you need to enter your name, email address, and make a password for your ChristianFilipina account.
5. You need to write a short description of yourself. You cannot skip this form.
6. After that, you should upload a photo of yourself. You can skip this section.
7. Then you need to complete a questionnaire. It contains nine questions.
8. The website will suggest you ask an assistant for help. If you choose that you need assistance, the site will provide you with a support agent. You have to fill in your cell phone number to contact the agent. You can skip this section if you do not want to share your phone number. Press the back button of your browser so that you can access your profile.
9. Your registration is finally complete. You can now edit your profile, upload photos, adjust settings, and search for girls. There is an advanced search feature that allows you to get precise results. In the email setting section, you can adjust mailing settings. You will receive dating tips, notifications, reminders, etc. on your email address by default. You can disable all these emails if you want so.
Christian Filipina is also available for mobile devices. It is compatible with both Android and Apple devices. You can install a free application from Google Play or the Apple Store.
It has numerous options available in the PC version. But it has a very unpleasant, annoying design, and bad performance. According to 927 Christian Filipina reviews, the application has a rating of 3.7/5.
Christina Filipina users are mostly from the Philippines. There are users from the USA, Canada, and other English-speaking countries as well. More than 50% of all users are women. That is why competition is moderate for men.
Most women want to relocate. The Philippines is a tourist-friendly country, and the Filipino girls have no problem with dating and marrying foreigners.
Besides that, Christianity encourages women to obey men and be good wives. That is why you can find a beautiful woman who wants to travel with you and be your patient, obedient wife.
On the other hand, more than 90% of all women registered on the website are unverified. You cannot be 100% sure they are who they claim to be. You should browse and contact users wisely.
In comparison to other online dating services, Christian Filipina is an expensive one.
There are three subscription plans besides the free standard one:
- Gold subscription. You can use live chat, send up to 50 custom messages within 24 hours, use a dating consultation. You can send unlimited interests to users.
- Platinum subscription. You can make a 15-minute call to the founder (it does not seem like a real advantage or useful feature). You can use a consultation on a user you like. The number of custom messages per day increases to 100.
- Unlimited subscription. You can use up to three dating consultations and three opinion consultations concerning your partner. And you can also send an unlimited number of custom messages and speak for 30 minutes with the Christian Filipina founder.
You can compare the prices for different membership plans in the table below.
|Price per month||$97||$99 ($792 in 8 months)||$197 ($1576 in 8 months)|
|3-months subscription||$247 in a single payment||Is not available||Is not available|
|Annual subscription||Is not available||$597 in a single payment||Is not available|
|Lifetime subscription||Is not available||Is not available||$997|
So, Christian Filipina dating site is expensive. To buy a subscription of your choosing, you can use such payment options as:
- Credit and debit cards
- Wire transfer
You can meet Christian Filipina scam profiles since the website does not warrant that all the website users are genuine. The sign-up process does not require proof of identity. Profile verification is optional, and you can remain unverified for as long as you prefer.
That is why you should follow these rules to protect yourself against scam profiles:
- Do not share sensitive information with users on the website.
- Do not send money to women on the website before you meet them in person several times.
- Avoid or block profiles that show suspicious behavior.
- Invite users to live video chat to make sure they are real. You should also ask them for photos in different environments and at different times.
- Prefer verified users. Encourage unverified girls whom you chat with to go through the verification procedure.
What is ChristianFilipina?
It is an international dating website with a focus on Filipinos.
How much does Christian Filipina cost?
It costs from $97 to $197 per month, depending on the subscription plan.
Is Christian Filipina a Scam?
No, it is not. It is legit despite its high prices. Users on the website seek a genuine relationship.
Who owns Christian Filipina?
Mr. Peter Christopher founded the company. He is the current owner of the website.
Does the website have a mobile app?
Yes, it does. You can install the application from both Google Play and the Apple Store for free.
How do I delete my Christian Filipina account?
To delete your profile, follow these steps:
- Enter your account.
- Go to FAQ.
- Go to paragraph 16.
- Go to the Cancellation page.
- Enter the reason why you want to cancel your profile.
- Cancel your profile.