Caribbean Cupid Review
- User-friendly interface
- Multi-language website
- Too much data to fill in to edit the profile
- Free services are very limited
- A passport is required to verify the account
How does caribbean cupid work?
To start seeking for Caribbean matches online, you have to register on caribbeancupid.com. Everyone who is 18 years old and above can join the service for free. The registration process is relatively simple and includes the following steps:
- Once you are on the caribbean cupid official webpage, click on “View Singles Now” so you will get the first registration form. It will ask your name, sex, age, email, and password. In order not to waste your time, you can also join with Facebook.
2. The next step is account verification. Unlike the other dating platforms, caribbean cupid does not use regular email confirmation. Instead, you have to complete a short survey about your location and upload your government-issued photo ID, e.g., passport or driver’s license. This is a part of a fraud prevention system, that allows protecting caribbean cupid dating site members from dishonest individuals.
3. Once you confirm your personality, you will get access to your profile and can edit it anytime. The information you can add to your account has seven main steps:
When you get started, you can upload the photo from the PC or Facebook. However, while attaching the photo from Facebook, you will have to link it to your caribbeancupid.com account. So if you have any concerns about privacy, upload the photos from the device that you currently use.
Once you are done with the photos, you would need to answer several questions about your appearance, background, and lifestyle.
Then caribbean cupid website would need your matches criteria, including age, location, and appearance.
Once you are done describing your match, you can add info about your interests. This step is quite fast and simple as you have to put checkmarks next to your hobbies from the suggested list.
The personality form requires the full answers about your preferences in movies, books, foods, and other interests. You should answer at least seven of all questions to make this step complete.
Cupid Tags were designed to find your perfect match according to your main interests. It can be changed daily or weekly.
This stage includes uploading verification document and usually is completed once you are registered.
You can either complete all these editing stages after registration or skip them for a while and start seeking for your matches.
- With a free based membership, you can view all profiles, send your interests, and make the list of favorites. You can also use basic and advanced search filters. The full functionality of all caribbean cupid international services is available with a fee-based membership. These include messaging, comments on photos, incognito mode, etc.
Caribbean cupid online platform is a part of Cupid Media network that has more than thirty customized dating websites. Therefore, most of the singles on it are from the countries surrounding the Caribbean sea. The caribbean cupid online dating membership base is made up of thousands of women and men from Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Barbados, and many other Caribbean countries. The average age of users is 25 years old and above.
According to our caribbean cupid review, it includes free and non-free services. Registration, profile creation, basic matching, and users blocking are among the main options users can get without paying fees.
However, the full functionality of the dating platform is available with advanced packages. There are two versions of them – Platinum and Gold. Fee-based services include sending messages to all members, comments on photos, incognito mode, profile highlighting, no ads, and exclusive search features. The prices for Platinum and Gold memberships are listed below.
|Duration||Price per month||Total price|
|1 Month||29.98 USD / Month||29.98 USD|
|3 Months||20.00 USD / Month||59.99 USD|
|12 Months||10.00 USD / Month||119.98 USD|
|Duration||Price per month||Total price|
|1 Month||24.98 USD / Month||24.98 USD|
|3 Months||16.66 USD / Month||49.99 USD|
|12 Months||8.33 USD / Month||99.98 USD|
There are not many caribbean cupid reviews that are describing safety issues. However, considering the fact that you have to upload your government-issued photo ID, Caribbean Cupid takes care of the security of its members. There is also a feature available that helps to block and report fraud activities on the dating platform. Caribbean cupid provides its members with online dating safety tips to prevent them from contacting scammers and fake profiles.
What is caribbean cupid?
Caribbean cupid is an international online dating platform that connects single men and women worldwide.
How much does caribbean cupid cost?
There are free and fee-based services on caribbean cupid. Registration and profile creation do not involve any fees. To use the full functionality of services, a member has to upgrade their profiles to a Gold or Platinum version. The prices are listed down below.
|Duration||Gold total price||Platinum total price|
|1 Month||24.98 USD||29.98 USD|
|3 Months||49.99 USD||59.99 USD|
|12 Months||99.98 USD||119.98 USD|
Is caribbean cupid legit?
Yes. Caribbean cupid website could be used by 18 year olds and older users. It also has fraud and security protection available.
Who owns caribbean cupid?
Caribbean cupid dating platform is a part of Cupid Media network, that has more than thirty customized dating websites. The headquarters of Cupid Media are located in Australia.
Does caribbean cupid have a mobile app?
Yes, there is caribbean cupid mobile app available on Play Market and App Store. It is free to download.
How do I delete my caribbean cupid account?
Users that don’t want to use their caribbean cupid profile anymore can deactivate it. For that, go to your profile settings, choose the “Switch off” option, enter your password, and your account will be deleted.